Stamping plate collection (Ongoing) - Maniology pt. 1

 In the interest of being thorough. I'm taking stock of the nail stamping plates I've bought... and am buying. Heh.. So for the start, I got my first stamping plates from this company called Maniology. I do adore the quality of the plates. And unfortunately for my pocketbook I've been buying up the plates as I can find them. Mostly through their own website, but if I find one they don't have anymore on amazon, I'll pick it up. (but as of late I've been trying to step away from buying straight from Amazon. 







I absolutely love this set, perfect for both fall, and halloween. I'm glad I got it before it sold out!





Newest in for summer, a great dual-level nail design. 















Added along with Shell Yeah, a dual layer plate that brings all the beach to the nails!











Okay, Note on this plate(s). I actually have TWO book-themed plates, this one and M422. 
For some weird reason M422 is nowhere on the internet. Trust me, I looked. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Sets

The Generic Stamping Sets.